I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for me to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. I may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post. | This post/page may also contain clickable commissions earned/ad text links linking to related products on Amazon.com and affiliated sites. I may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Planning an adult pirate theme party? Forget about driving through frustrating traffic to the local party store in order to purchase a pirate costume.
Put your pirate outfit together from clothes in your closet
Instead, do a little online research. Search Google images for pirate costumes and clothing.
- Review the images and think about what’s in your closet. Chances are you already have most of the clothes and other items you will need to put together a great women’s pirate costume.
- You may be able to borrow a belt from the man in your life to wear pirate style, which is low and loose.
- You probably also have a scarf that can be tied around you head as a pirate bandana.
- Do you have any cool high top pirate style boots? Yep, I thought so. Those boots will make great like great boots for a pirate!
- What about your jewelry? I bet you have some big hoop earrings that work perfectly with your self made pirate costume.
So there you go, you are all ready with an outfit for a pirate theme party or Halloween costume party. And you have your pirate costume without spending a dime.
“…you are all ready for a pirate theme party and you have your pirate outfit without spending a dime.”