Planning an adult pirate theme party? Forget about driving through frustrating traffic to the local party store in order to purchase a pirate costume.
Put your pirate outfit together from clothes in your closet
Instead, do a little online research. Search Google images for pirate costumes and clothing.
- Review the images and think about what’s in your closet. Chances are you already have most of the clothes and other items you will need to put together a great women’s pirate costume.
- You may be able to borrow a belt from the man in your life to wear pirate style, which is low and loose.
- You probably also have a scarf that can be tied around you head as a pirate bandana.
- Do you have any cool high top pirate style boots? Yep, I thought so. Those boots will make great like great boots for a pirate!
- What about your jewelry? I bet you have some big hoop earrings that work perfectly with your self made pirate costume.
So there you go, you are all ready with an outfit for a pirate theme party or Halloween costume party. And you have your pirate costume without spending a dime.
“…you are all ready for a pirate theme party and you have your pirate outfit without spending a dime.”