I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for me to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. I may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post. | This post/page may also contain clickable commissions earned/ad text links linking to related products on Amazon.com and affiliated sites. I may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Top 5 Best Plus Size Halloween Costumes for Women
Here comes Halloween! The most popular plus size women’s Halloween party costumes are here.
- And they flying off brick and mortar store shelves and off the pages of online party stores faster than you can blink an eye.
- If you wear plus size 2X, 3X, 4X and up, the good news is there are lots of plus size costumes.
- The not so good news is that with Halloween parties just around the corner, plus size women’s costumes will soon be in very short supply or completely sold out.
- Don’t even think of wasting your precious time going from party store to party store at the malls.
- You need to make your purchase right now!
- Let’s get right down to the business at hand by searching the internet for the plus size costume of your dreams.
Here is the Ezpzparties.com Top 5 Best Plus Size Halloween Costumes for Women.
These are our picks for the most popular costumes for plus size women:
- Alice In Wonderland Costume – Alice Through the Looking Glass Costume: With the 2016 release of Alice Through the Looking Glass, Alice in Wonderland costumes are really hot this year.
- Queen of Hearts: BBW (big beautiful women) everywhere will want a plus size costume of the most popular Alice in Wonderland characters and this Plus Size Queen of Hearts costume is one of them.
- Mad Hatter: Our favorite Alice in Wonderland theme is this plus size women’s Mad Hatter costume. It is one more awesome costume from Alice in Wonderland.
- Pirate and/or Pirate Wench Costume: Let’s face it, the pirate costume will never go out of style. I love this pirate wench costume because it does double duty as a pirate costume as well. Just add an inexpensive pirate hat and you are an instant plus size pirate.
- Snow White: Disney never goes out of style. The plus size Snow White costume gives the plus size woman a chance to cross over to the sexy side. But if you want to stay chaste and demure, I suggest adding plus size leggings to this costume.
Don’t forget to accessorize your Halloween costume.
- Just as with any plus size woman’s ensemble, accessories can make or break your look.
- We have included some costume accessories that you might like to accessorize your Halloween theme or costume party look.