Top 5 Best Plus Size Halloween Costumes for Women
Here comes Halloween! The most popular plus size women’s Halloween party costumes are here, but they flying off brick and mortar store shelves and off the pages of online party stores faster than you can blink an eye. If you wear plus size 2X, 3X, 4X and up, the good news is there are lots of plus size costumes. The not so good news is that with Halloween parties just around the corner, plus size women’s costumes will soon be in very short supply or completely sold out. So don’t even think of wasting your precious time going from party store to party store at the malls. You need to make your purchase right now! Let’s get right down to the business at hand by searching the internet for the plus size costume of your dreams.
Here is the Ezpzparties.com Top 5 Best Plus Size Halloween Costumes for Women. We believe these are the most popular costumes for plus size women:
- Alice In Wonderland Costume – Alice Through the Looking Glass Costume: With the 2016 release of Alice Through the Looking Glass, Alice in Wonderland costumes are really hot this year.
- Queen of Hearts: BBW (big beautiful women) everywhere will want a plus size costume of the most popular Alice in Wonderland characters and this Plus Size Queen of Hearts costume is one of them.
- Mad Hatter: Our favorite Alice in Wonderland theme is this plus size women’s Mad Hatter costume. It is one more awesome costume from Alice in Wonderland.
- Pirate and/or Pirate Wench Costume: Let’s face it, the pirate costume will never go out of style. I love this pirate wench costume because it does double duty as a pirate costume as well. Just add an inexpensive pirate hat and you are an instant plus size pirate.
- Snow White: Disney never goes out of style. The plus size Snow White costume gives the plus size woman a chance to cross over to the sexy side. But if you want to stay chaste and demure, I suggest adding plus size leggings to this costume.
Don’t forget to accessorize your Halloween costume. Just as with any plus size woman’s ensemble, accessories can make or break your look. We have included some costume accessories that you might like to accessorize your Halloween theme or costume party look.